Saturday, September 28, 2013

Last few months...

It has been a long time since my last post. There has been a lot going on in my life lately and I just didn't feel like blogging...but now everything seems to be (more or less) back to normal and I'm back in the Blogosphere!

Here is a short summary of the last few months (in pictures).

My little niece was staying with us for 5 weeks during the summer holidays. We did some sightseeing around Dublin:





Dublin Castle Sand Sculpture Exhibition







Short trip to beautiful Northern Ireland:









and...loads of good food









Last week we went to see Roger Waters "The Wall" at The Aviva Stadium in Dublin. The show was simply amazing, the visuals and sound were just stunning! I can't stop listening to Pink Floyd now!!






That's it for now and starting from tomorrow back to proper food blogging. I'll be posting a recipe for the best pork belly ever. Don't miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment